Is there a discounted hotel room rate for Convention attendees?
Directions to book your hotel room can be found in your registration confirmation email. The host hotel for the Convention is the Manchester Grand Hyatt. The discounted room rate is available until September 5th or until the block is full! The discounted room rate is $239/night. For more information about the hotel click here.
How do I make a hotel reservation?
Once you have registered for the National Convention, please click on the link you will receive with your registration confirmation email and reserve your room. For questions email email@example.com.
Daily discounted room rates are available starting at $239per night (plus resort fee and tax). Limited rooms are available.
Please note that discounted rooms at the Manchester Grand Hyatt are for the exclusive use of registered attendees and reservations are limited.
How do I cancel or change my hotel reservation?
To change or cancel your hotel reservation, please contact the hotel directly.
Cancellation of your reservation within 72 hours of, or failure to check in on your scheduled arrival date, will result in a one nightʼs room, resort fee and tax charge on the credit card provided as a guarantee.
What transportation options are available to and from the airport?
To/From the airport For more information click here.
The hotel is located about 15 mins from the airport, pending traffic time.
How much is parking at the hotel?
Yes, the hotel has self and valet parking. Click here for parking info.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Before July 28, 2017: Registered attendees who cancel their registrations will receive a refund of 50% of the registration cost. Attendees holding a hotel reservation in the group room block are responsible for cancelling their hotel reservation. AREAA is unable to make any exceptions to this policy.
- After July 28, 2017: No refund of conference registration or ticketed event fees.
What is the attire for the National Convention?
Convention Attire – Business Professional
Welcome Reception – Traditional Ethnic Attire
Installation Gala – Black Tie Optional
What should I pack for the National Convention?
- Plenty of business cards for networking Jacket or light wrap. Warm days can turn into chilly nights, especially in meeting rooms and restaurants.
- Medicine/prescriptions. Replacing these items may be time consuming and difficult.
- Chargers for your electronics
- Be sure your luggage tag has your name, home address and cell phone number in case your bags are lost in transit.
- Fill a small carry-on bag with a few items that could get you through two or three days (in case anything happens to your luggage).