- Thursday, September 28
- Commercial Session
- 1:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Harbor A - Manchester Grand Hyatt
Coldwell Banker Commercial
Rhyne Brown is the Regional Managing Director for Coldwell Banker Commercial SC. He is responsible for the daily management and oversight of the UTC office. He plays a key role in company-wide recruiting, offers broker support to both junior and senior level advisors and leads company-wide new business development efforts.
Rhyne brings over 40 years of commercial real estate experience to CBC SC. He has served public and private clients, produced results in office, industrial, retail, land and investment transactions and has managed and developed multiple organizations. He is noted for his creativity, his negotiating skills and his outgoing, open approach to the real estate business.
In addition, Rhyne is a nationally recognized expert in commercial real estate distressed asset sales for banks and other sellers and buyers. He develops and manages REO work-out solutions, consults on economic restructuring terms, develops note sale solutions and provides manager’s asset valuation and property management programs for commercial real estate. He has provided services to over twenty U.S. banks and thrifts. He has managed the sale of foreclosed property in 37 of the 50 States in the US. Rhyne is a member of N.A.I.O.P. and is a supporter of the Wounded Warrior Project. Rhyne served as a Military Police Officer in the United States Army.
Prior to joining CBC SC, Rhyne has served as a senior level manager and Principal with a number of highly successful real estate companies including; Executive Vice President of Global Client Development at NAI GLOBAL (New York City); Chief Operating Officer at NAI Mexico (Tijuana, B.C.) Principal at Rhinehart & Cancro – Consultants (Coronado, CA.), CEO of Lease Audit & Analysis Services (Washington D.C.) and Director of Real Estate Planning at ORS Associates (McLean, VA).
- Rhyne has participated in the sale or lease of over one billion USD in his career including:
- Tech Center Headquarters – Booze Allen – Hamilton, Tyson’s Corner, Virginia
- North American Headquarters – British Aerospace PLC, Dulles, Virginia
- AEG Automation Systems – Washington, Pennsylvania
- Rexnord Pump Group – Monterrey, N.L.
- C-III Capital Partners – management of the REO sale of over 300 Properties in the United States.
- American Nurses Association Headquarters, Washington DC
- Specialties Account / Transaction Management
- Advisory / Consulting
- Appraisal / Valuation, Banks
- Corporate Services
- Lease Administration
- Project Management
- Special / Distressed Assets
- Tenant Representation
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Urban & Regional Planning – University of Maryland
- Post Graduate studies at Maryland in Economics
- Georgetown University Law School in Land Use Law
- The Center for Real Estate Development at M.I.T.