- Friday, October 21
- Commercial Session and AREAA Global Roundtable
- 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Da Vinci III - Bellagio
California Development Regional Center
Mahnaz Khazen is the President & Partner at California Development Regional Center (CalDev)
Providing a new standard for EB-5 Investors, CalDev is an innovative organization of financing specialists focused on facilitating win-win projects for foreign and domestic investors as well as project developers to positively impact communities with job creation.
As President, Mahnaz understands what it takes to deliver high quality projects and ensures investors that the projects they invest in achieve the job requirements of EB-5 programs. Located in Silicon Valley, the center of technological advancement for the world, CalDev Regional Center is focused on projects that impact communities in housing, mixed use NNN development, and venture capital financing empowering entrepreneurs.
An expert in her field, an international speaker, consultant and mentor, Mahnaz provides many members of congress insight on all aspects of EB-5 investments including management, development and over sight of foreign investments.
Silicon Valley Business Journal consistently rates Mahnaz as one of Silicon Valley’s 100 Most Influential Women in Business. Both Real Estate Forum and Globe St. ranked her in their list of the top 35 Woman of Influence, and consider her the go-to source for complex commercial developments and neighborhood revitalization projects. The Washington Post and The Washington Business Journal have praised Mahnaz for her innovation in EB-5 investment models, giving her a ‘thumbs up’ for her dedication and advocacy for community bank and social impact investment strategies.
City officials, Mayors, Council Members, The Police Chief, Sheriff and the Historical Society have all praised Mahnaz for her investment and job creating strategies that have revitalized neighborhoods with innovative financing and real estate products.
She currently resides in Saratoga, California with her family.
Mahnaz Khazen is Certified Commercial Investment Member-CCIM, Certified Property Manager-CPM, Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors -MRICS , Graduate of JWL leadership Academy, and holds a Ph.D. in Economic and Industrial System Modeling from Dubna International University. She is fluent in English, German, Farsi, Turkish, Afghani, Urdu, and Tajik.
- 2016 Medal of Science – Russian Science Academy
- 2015 Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)- Presidents award of excellence.
- 2014 Honorary Doctorate – Business Administration
- 2014 International Hall of Fame- Russian Academy of Sciences- US Branch
- 2009 Silicon Valley 100 women of Influence- Business Journal
- 2009 35 Northern California Women of Influence – Globst.com
- 2004 Business Woman of the Year
- 2005 Entrepreneur of the year -Republican House Majority Committee
- 2004 Ronald Regan’s Small Business Owners award
- 2003 National Leadership Award