- Saturday, October 22
- Opening General Session: Asian Consumer Trends
- 9:45 am - 10:15 am
Tower Ballroom - Bellagio
HSF Affiliates LLC
Gino is the chief executive officer for HSF Affiliates, which operates the real estate brokerage networks of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices, Prudential Real Estate and Real living Real Estate.
Before he became CEO at HSF Affiliates, he was the founder/president and CEO of Intero Real Estate Services, Inc, a leading U.S. real estate brokerage headquartered in Silicon Valley. Gino led Intero through discipline, constant innovation and a cadence of accountability, to become one of the fastest organically growing companies in the history of real estate. Today Intero is the #1 real estate company in Silicon Valley and has offices across the U.S. and around the globe. Today with over 2,000 agents, the company’s sales volume is in excess of $9 billion, which would rank Intero among the top 10 largest real estate companies in the country. This was accomplished all organically with no mergers and no acquisitions.
Gino is one of us. He has excelled at every level of real estate—as an agent, manager, broker/owner—and with each new role, operated at the highest level of performance. Here are just a few of the highlights from his career:
- #1 agent in Santa Clara County (largest county in NorCal 1986-1997)
- 2006 EcoBroker, presented by EcoBroker International
- 2007 Italian Business Man of the Year by the Italian American Heritage Foundation
- 2012 Mentor of the Year by The Buffini Company out of 7500 mentors
- First and only recipient of the Leadership award from the Tom Ferry organization
- Inducted into the Mike Ferry Organization’s Leadership Hall of Fame
- Most recently, he was given the prestigious RISMedia National Home Ownership Award for “outstanding achievements among residential real estate’s most influential and charismatic leaders” at the 2014 NAR Conference & Expo in New Orleans. This award has been given out eight times and Gino is the only recipient that has received this award twice, both this year and in 2007.
To end, Gino possesses a passion for mentoring and continues to share his cornerstones of success with fellow real estate professionals and companies.